- To spread the word of Paleolithic, Primal, and Evolutionary nutrition and fitness in an effort to promote healthy, happy, humans.
- To affect political change towards the promotion of the Paleo lifestyle (among others).
- To promote the consumption of whole foods and local farms, with animals free from grain feed, antibiotics, and cramped quarters, as well as organic, genetically UNmodified, pesticide-free produce.
- To promote "Good" science and research.
- To revolt against conventional wisdom and bad science promoted by organizations (such as the ADA, AHA, and FDA) that are "invested" in agribusiness, and big pharma.